Reduce chances of ACL injuries by 83%
200,000 ACL injuries occur in the US per year and the majority of them are non-contact. Our Sportsmetric ACL prevention program will reduce the chances of ACL injury by 83%. We will take your athlete through a series of exercises to condition his/her body to better handle the stresses that cause ACL injury as well as teach correct, injury-preventing techniques to ensure their athletic career is unhindered by needless injuries.
Our program is offered three times a week for six weeks and each session lasts 90 minutes. Your athlete will gain improved leg alignment, vertical jump, balance, and neuromotor control, which means a decreased risk of injury.
Other Services for Independent Athletic Organizations
Beyond our injury triage and ACL injury prevention program we offer several other services to your team:
- Athletic event coverage with certified athletic trainers
- Concussion and head injury protocol screenings
- Same-day injury evaluations
- Club sponsorships
- Alter G stress test
- Group Yoga and Pilates training
- Sport-specific rehabilitation programs
- MRI/XRay appointments within 24 hours if needed.
- Personal Trainer at 4D Fitness (individuals or groups)
- Lower extremity Active Isolated Stretching